South Pars (SPD19) Piping & Mechanical Installation Project
The SOUTH PARS gas field is located approximately 100 km off the Iranian coast in the Persian Gulf. Phase 19 of the SOUTH PARS gas field is developed to allow a gas production of 2000 MMSCFD.
The offshore portion of the project consists of three offshore platform complexes (Part-I) and subsea pipelines (Part-II). Part-I of the offshore portion of the project consists of the following:
- One unmanned wellhead platform, for complexes 19A&19C (SPD 19A & SPD 19C), equipped with the minimum production facilities.
- One relief platform for complexes A&C (FSP 19A & FSP 19C for complex 19A&19C respectively), each being connected by bridges to the associated wellhead platforms and equipped with a flare boom.
- One intermediate bridge support platform, for complexes 19A&19C (BSP 19A & BSP 19C for complex 19A & 19C respectively).
- One bridge between wellhead platform and intermediate bridge support platform, each Complexes 19A&19C (BR19AA & BR19CA for complex 19A & 19C respectively).
- One bridge between intermediate bridge support platform and relief platform, for complexes 19A&19C (BR19AB & BR19CB for complex 19A & 19C respectively).
- One new satellite platform for complex 19B (i.e. SPD19B) consisting of five development wells, fluid gathering and testing facilities.
Torghe Energy has selected as a subcontractor to spool fabricating mechanical & safety equipment’s installation in onshore portion of project.